We are looking for young individuals who are keen on event and project planning, marketing, office administration, writing and videography. Below is the list of job responsibilities based on the nature of the position.
This positing will re-assess the existing structure for sponsorship and advertisement. After completing the evaluation, a new structure will be formed. This position will solicit sponsorships and advertisers through letters and packages. The incumbent will be managing each sponsor and look after meeting their sponsorship needs.
- Prepare marketing material for events and UCC-APC office
- Develop a social media strategy
- Integrate social media platforms
- Create a communications plan (template)
- Engage with followers and update on the ongoing and new projects
- Marketing strategy for the UA Day Book
This role is responsible for the preparation of all print material for the Ukrainian Day festival and Hetman Awards. For the Ukrainian Day festival, we publish a book that has a schedule for the day and concert information. It also contains interesting articles and advertisements. The position would be responsible for this publication, as well as all brochures, postcards, and any other print material.
Because of the nature of the event and community, the potential incumbent has to have a level of Ukrainian language knowledge.
Support in preparing:
- UCC-APC Ukrainian Day annual book
- Organizational highlights for the website (member-groups)
- Thank-you letters
- Summer newsletter (include internment)
- Create a media library on our website
- Blog-posts – set up for the year
- Update newsletter template
Support UCC-APC staff and volunteers during the planning and implementation of the Ukrainian Day festival on August 24 – September 7, 2020 and Hetman Awards ceremony.
- Create a master-plan for the Virtual UA Day
- Create a project timeline for each event
- Support editor with UA Day Book
- Manage sponsorship contacts
- Coordinate technical equipment
- Support Provincial Coordinator with the planning of webinars and info sessions
Videographer and Editor
- Ukrainian Day, Independence Day and Ukrainian Heritage Day video on line production
- Hetman video award recipients – for October 28th
- 30-sec promo videos for organizations in AB: who -what- where- when- why?
Database management and administration
With the support of the Provincial Coordinator, the Database management specialist will assess current database performance and help identify problem areas. The incumbent will evaluate and suggest resolving processing and programming problems; assist in designing database management tools. Assesses current security protocol procedures for access and control, and disaster recovery procedures. Supports the new application/s design process by contributing technical expertise. This position will support archiving and with some administrative duties.
- full-time @ $16/h
- part-time positions @ $16/h
- an opportunity to work until February 2021
- flexible schedule
- start date: as soon as possible
- an opportunity to work on cool new projects
We want to make sure you get the most benefit from this experience! Please send your resume along with the short paragraph highlighting skills you believe will support the chosen role.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call our office at (780) 414-1624.