⟵ Back to Historic Places
Address: 10564 98 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5H 2N4

Description: Located at this location from 1918 to 1949 was a bura or students' residence for Ukrainian Orthodox students taking high school (or, more rarely, university) classes in Edmonton. The instituted was renamed St. John's Institute and moved to Whyte Avenue near the University in 1949 where it remained until closing in 2020.

Member type category: Historic Places

Category
Follow us: