⟵ Back to Historic Places
Address: 1401 5 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 0N1
Website: http://www.lethbridgemoose.com/

Description: Originally built as a hall and school for members of the Ruthenian/Ukrainian community, it eventually became affliliated with the U.L.F.T.A. (ТУРФ-Дiм), a communist organizaiton that was banned during the Second World War. At that time the hall was siezed by the government and sold off. It later became the home of the local chapter of the Loyal Order of Moose, a service club and fratenity.

Member type category: Historic Places

Category
Follow us: