⟵ Back to Historic Places
Address: 54.18070139148656, -112.62457433015538
Website: https://hermis.alberta.ca/ARHP/Details.aspx?DeptID=1&ObjectID=4664-0207

Description: A rectangular, one and one-half storey community hall constructed of pink, grey and white masonry (fieldstone) with a concrete foundation and a wood shingle roof. It was built in 1933 brought about by local Canadian-Ukrainian farmers. The time period was during Alberta’s post-pioneer growth and development and it is situated in the heart of Alberta’s Ukrainian settlement, northwest of the Town of Smoky Lake.

Member type category: Historic Places

Category
Follow us: