Featuring over 750 embroidered Ukrainian-Canadian pillows gathered from across Canada.
Curated by Larisa Sembaliuk Cheladyn.
June 2 – June 30, 2020
Tues, Wed, Thur 10am-4pm
Sunday June 7 & 28 1-5pm
Due to ongoing concerns related to COVID-19:
• There will not be an opening reception
• We are limiting attendance to no more than 10 visitors at any one time
• We highly recommend wearing facemasks when viewing the exhibit (some will be available at ACUA by donation)
• Hand sanitizer is available upon entry, and there is a regularly sanitized washroom at the front for hand-washing with soap
• Pandemic or not, we kindly ask that visitors not touch the displays
• If you are sick or have shown any symptoms in the past 14 days we ask that you stay home until you feel better
Avoid line-ups and book a time to visit the exhibit:
Call (780) 488-8558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.